Friday, April 28, 2017

Map Relief



Materials Used:

Paper
Foam Board
Spray Paint


Artist Statement:

For the map relief project, the research done beforehand became more personal. Most of my answers to the questions had to deal with people and relationships between them. I began by making a lot of origami boxes of all different sizes. Then I spray painted them with different shades of blue. When I put them all together I wanted there to be a clear line between different sizes and colors of the boxes but also have some integrated together. The statement I was trying to make is that while it is cliche, while everybody comes in different shapes, sizes, and colors, it doesn't really matter because we are all made of the same thing and should not separate from others because of those reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment